Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Let's Go Phillies!!!

Hey everyone. I just wanted to show my support for the Phillies by dedicating a post to them. Haha, just kidding. I've got some ministry stuff to talk about too. :)

The professional season is officially over as the team lost last night to get swept in the first round of playoffs. Although, for James and I the season had really been all-but-over for over a week now as he was no longer coach (as described in the previous post). The good news is that I believe all the players got paid, so at least that got taken care of.

Also, we've had some really great new kids coming to the English classes. They're going very well. One kid has really stepped up as a leader in the class, and that has been a HUGE help to me cuz he helps keep some of the other not-so-well-behaved kids under control so I don't have to handle all of them by myself.

Well that's about all for now. Love you all and thanks for you prayers, as always. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment